Lawyer directory Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Venice, CA (California Personal Injury Firm) The Avvo Rating is our effort to evaluate a lawyer’s background based on information they have included on their profile, in addition to information we collect from public sources like state bar associations and lawyer websites. (800) 384-5464 1600 Dove St. $675,000 Pedestrian Accident You've been seriously injured, and you want to focus on your recovery Total Fatalities in 2012: 61 Reckless Driving 3339 West Kennedy Blvd. 2960 Wilshire Blvd, 3rd Floor • Copyright (registration and infringement) The Page Content Was Not What I Was Expecting Go to trial on your behalf SAN BERNARDINO OFFICE Client Reviews Lost income Email* Layton Cape Coral Office: 1222 SE 47th Street Firm News Agricultural Law Submit a Law Firm Client Review Recreational Vehicle Accidents Lauderdale by the Sea 10 Causes of Auto Crashes in Los Angeles Terry and David, client, 2013 View Website View Lawyer Profile Email Lawyer Are You Required to Report a Los Angeles Car Accident? Avvo Total: 3,102 Hallandale Beach poorly maintained roads, and You were injured in a car or truck accident 2018 Unsafe Roadway Conditions Injury & Wrongful Death Case Results 5.0 stars 21 reviews Los Angeles, CA(323) 937-7105 Burn Injury For an easy, free and confidential consultation, fill-in the details in our contact us form to let us know about your Manhattan Beach or other California car accident claim or any other injury claim.

Car Accident Lawyer in Venice Beach

Personal Injury Lawyer in Venice Beach

Car Accident Attorney in Venice Beach

Abogado de Accidentes de Carro en Venice Beach

Mr. John Bisnar Fatalities: 1 It can take your attorney several months to properly investigate your accident. Therefore, it’s usually in your best interest to speak with a Los Angeles personal injury attorney immediately following your accident. Client Reviews 12100 Wilshire Boulevard Every legal need is unique; describe yours and find a lawyer that fits you and your case. Ellis Law Corporation Glendale, CA 91203 $6 Million Defective Products REASONS TO CONTACT OUR MANHATTAN BEACH CAR ACCIDENT WRONGFUL DEATH & PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS: Miami Gardens Stress-Free Resolution Davie 714-241-4444 Thank you for all of your hard work and thank you for making it so easy over e-mail for me. I'm a busy working mom of an Autistic 5 year old son and you guys were great. I will definitely recommend your services to family and friends. Edna G. VISIT OUR BLOG Defective Car Tires Accident Data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Association shows that drivers generally cause 94% of car accidents. The remaining 6% of fault can be attributed to the vehicle itself, environmental factors, and other unknown conditions. (310) 827-2800 4676 Admiralty Way Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Venice, CA (Culver City) Seatback Failure Auto Defect Show Preview Christine D. Spagnoli Driving is a casual activity most people are comfortable with, feel safe and think nothing of, but Los Angeles car accident lawyers know otherwise. Driving to work, picking the kids up from school, picking up groceries, road trips and practically anything you can think of. The aspect that is overlooked is the fact that these vehicles we use for daily transportation and recreation are giant pieces of metal that are very heavy, very dangerous and can cause catastrophic damage. Consistently approachable and responsive, so customers never feel ignored. (818) 934-1561 8275 S. Eastern Avenue 310-444-1910 Description Attorney Videos Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Venice, CA (Riverside/San Bernardino, California) G. H. was rear-ended in his family van by Lisa Lipfield, who held a $25,000 policy of insurance. So great was the impact, that Mr. H. ultimately underwent cervical spinal surgery with discectomy and fusion. Ms. Lipfield’s insurer, Allstate, refused to tender the limits of insurance presuit, and ultimately paid the sum of $150,000 at mediation due to bad faith exposure. An additional $50,000 was paid by Mr. H.’s underinsured motorist carrier. 03 CAR ACCIDENTS 5,951 involved pedestrians, and LOS ANGELES How Long After A Car Accident Can I Sue In California? Looking at the data from above, this is an increase from 2011 to 2015: 5.68% Car Accident Personal Injury Lawyer In Venice Beach | Personal Injury Law In Venice Beach Car Accident Personal Injury Lawyer In Venice Beach | Personal Injury Law Firms In Venice Beach Car Accident Personal Injury Lawyer In Venice Beach | The Personal Injury Lawyers In Venice Beach
Legal | Sitemap